Crepe City Manchester
BOWLERS EXHIBTION CENTRE
29th March 2020
Our Private Seller Tables are for :
Individuals selling their personal shoes, Customisers, Artists
These tables are not for clothing brands or shops.
We will be unable to allow sellers to bring products in that use a 3rd parties trademarks/ logos without permission, eg: printing Supreme on Nike Football Shirts, or "Sean Wotherspoon" Keychains / phone cases, door mats. ETC, ETC, ETC....
We have slightly changed our table packages for this event, so please read carefully below:
1 table - 6ft wide, 2.5ft deep
2 tables - 6 ft wide, 5ft deep
4 tables - 12ft wide, 5ft deep
6 tables - 18 ft wide, 5 ft deep
To avoid disappointment please read the descriptions below about the other types space we offer before making a purchase.
NOTE: Arrangement and location of tables is at Crepe City's discretion and you will be notified of your location on the day.
Private Seller Restrictions:
- You can not use these tables for your own clothing brand
- No sneaker cleaning products
- Anyone selling fakes will be removed from the event without a refund.
- Please bare in mind that this is a community event when pricing shoes for your table.
- Please be aware Crepe City holds the rights and usage to all images taken by our photographers within the event.
For larger brands or more space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.